Thursday, October 08, 2009

NaNoWriMo coming soon...

November is National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) and that's a crazy time for writers of all sorts. I completed it one time and attempted it two others.

This year, 2009, I'm not sure if I've got a novel in me or not. I already know I've got a week's worth of all day meetings in Denver during the first of the month so it'll be a challenge to pound out a the 2k words a day during those days to stay caught up and once I fall behind on the novel writing I typically don't catch back up again.

Add to that my running that I'm doing and time's going to be at a premium.

I'll give it a go though. It may not be a novel but I'm going to write, and write a lot, so I've revived this site for that. I'll be blogging as well, in addition to the writing that will show up here.

I look for November to be a good month.

No comments: