Saturday, November 07, 2009

Google Android My Tracks & Do-over

No more Bones In Motion log information for me for a while. I ditched the Blackberry Storm (You can keep it thankyouverymuch!) and am now a proud owner of the Google Android on Verizon’s network. I got the HTC Eris for two reasons 1) It’s named Eris! All Hail Discordia!!! and 2) It’s not Motorola (whom I don’t like at all).

I got to do Week Five over again as I only did it partially last week then stopped running for almost a week. I started over on Week 5 of the Couch to 5k. Honestly, the break came at a good time. My calves were really sore and achy for some reason. So I spent nights stretching them while I was off and will continue to do so. I may start doing Yoga in the morning if I can find another half hour in my day to do it in ARGH. I don’t know what I’m going to do when/if I start doing long runs. I’ll need more time for sure.

Today was beautiful. The BIM Active site shows Weather Information that this one doesn’t show. I hope BIM adds android support soon.

All in all it was a good run and I was glad to get back to it. My Nike+ shoe pod kept stopping working saying I wasn’t moving so I probably won’t keep using it after I get some software on the Android that I love. Which is too bad because I really do like the interface and the challenges and community around the Nike+ site.

Total Distance: 4.41 km (2.7 mi)
Total Time: 30:41
Moving Time: 28:50
Average Pace: 6.96 min/km (11.2 min/mi)
Average Moving Pace: 6.54 min/km (10.5 min/mi)
Min Pace: 4.76 min/km (7.7 min/mi)
Min Elevation: 296 m (971 ft)
Max Elevation: 320 m (1049 ft)
Elevation Gain: 96 m (316 ft)
Max Grade: 5 %
Min Grade: -13 %
Recorded: Sat Nov 07 09:53:47 CST 2009

Fort Dodge, Iowa (Airport)

From Wundergound
Temperature: 61 °F Clear
Humidity:  42%
Wind:  8 mph from the North

Post a Comment