Sunday, September 23, 2012

Square Foot Gardening graphic -- Gonna do this in Spring 2013

Thank you to Homestead Survival for this link to the original site over at Frugal Dad.
I plan on doing this next year. I've got all winter to get things set up... including talking the roomie into thinking it's a good idea lol.
I've done some gardening in a pot and that worked out OK. I've still got mint growing in one of them and had some good success with tomatoes. Looking forward to trying this as well.
Gardening Infographic
Source: http://FrugalDad.com

1 comment:

Blondmyk said...

Rich, this is cool, but you don't really have to spend the $50 to do this. You can find lumber and build the box much cheaper. Soil can be a little pricey, but honestly man...you're from Iowa. Go dig some up and fill your boxes up! Seeds, heck, you can get them from anyplace..dollar stores have them for 20 cents a pack! I love gardening and do it every year, even here in Texas!