Friday, September 25, 2009

Who was I kidding?

Yesterday started at 8am and ended at midnight... not just wandering around and lazing on the couch watching Survivor either... but working. I'd naively thought I'd feel like a run or walk or something the day after that. I also thought, rather insanely that I'd be able to. Well. I'm not.

It is safe to say that I won't be running again until possibly Sunday, but more probably Monday. I say it like that because Sunday's a travel day, and what with flights and driving and then family dinner by the time I have time to run I will have just eaten probably 1000 calories worth of carbs, gravy, cheese sauce, or some other belly bomb that will not contribute to feeling like moving, regardless of how much I SHOULD run after eating that.

So, I'm going to be quiet here over the next few days about actual running. I'll talk about other things as time presents itself... like now... but it won't be about a current run as there won't be any for a minute or two.

No comments: