Friday, March 19, 2010

Ran today...

Work was, for the past week, really busy. Then the weekend was even busier... Sentence fragments aside what I'm trying to say is that I didn't run this week until today... Friday.

That makes this week my worst running week since I started running back in September. I'm not proud of it, but the exercise I got while working, was OK, and the walking I got done while working counts some. I also got off the food tracking wagon over on sparkpeople.com so I gained 3 lbs over the past two weeks. I can fix that relatively quickly. I knew I was going off the plan, but work was really out of hand.

I'd planned to run outside today, but then the wind picked up and the temperature dropped and the snow started and it wasn't doable so I hit the treadmill back at SnapFitness and I did some alternating running and walking to get back into it again. It was good to run again. I felt much better afterewards and I'm glad I went.

I'll run again tomorrow morning, maybe even Sunday. None of the runs will be long runs or terribly fast runs, but I'm running again and glad of it.

No comments: